Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My Fathers house


My fathers house
4/22/20
This is my fathers house. My church is, mine, it is not a place that belongs to the world. My beloved, you are my ecclesia. Why do the people brand my church? Marking it as theirs? I will be their God and they will be my people, my promise to you. Come, I am inviting you in this time to come together and to begin the journey to becoming one tribe. Will you follow me into making it my fathers house again? As you gather in different locations and as communities will you remember each other? We are a family Your brothers and sisters in the next building all belong to my family. In Revelation my churches were named because of where they were located and what things they had or had not done. They are not XYZ church or ABC church. My heart is, that at this time of being away from your gatherings, the eyes and hearts of my chosen ones would open. Come and see my hearts cry for my bride. Come join me and be about my father’s business. The world has for too long had a hold on my beloved. Branding and marketing my church as if it were a product to be bought or sold. A thing to attract people to. OH my children the lost will know me when they see you standing as one. How can you be one when you don’t even understand whose house it is. My heart is that in this next season my bride will begin to reach beyond man made walls and see your brothers and sisters. That you would break the need to label and brand your gatherings and come back to understanding worshiping together in my father’s house.

No comments:

Post a Comment