Saturday, June 1, 2024

KWA assignment on faith scripture

KWA assignment 6/1/24

What do you need faith for 

Hebrews11:6ESV

And without faith it is impossible to please himfor whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. "


It is in the drawing nearby. Draw near to me my daughter. Oh, how I will rend the heavens for you dear one. Be at peace that I am faithful and the mustard seed of faith you have is enough. Don't focus on if your enough. Just draw near to me.  I ask you to also remember, remember who I Am and where I have been and moved in your life. The remembering is exercising and strengthening your faith. Doubt and fear weaken it. I am delighted when you walk and sit with me. My desire, daughter, is for you to know your need for me but also that I am He who meets your needs. Will you come and draw near? Will you lay all your fears at my feet? Oh daughter stop doubting and despising your own heart. Trust that I know you inside and out and love you. all of you> I know your needs and I don't hold anything back based on your performance. I need you to believe that you are my joy. I delight in you and what you bring, so don't hold back. Trust me. I am the God of the intimate but also of the supernatural miracles. Ask not just for the small but dear one ask for the big. I can and want to show you the big. Come and dream for the big with me. I have given you words to share with the world. Will you believe that I can help you get them out and where I need them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment