Friday, February 6, 2015

IF God

IF GOD....
equip_questions

"If God is real then what..." This is the question and theme of a teleconference this weekend. Our Church is one of thousands of host sights .  And as the night approaches I am asking myself this very question and have been mulling it around in my thoughts for a week now. If God is real and we are created in his image, each endowed with gifts and unique qualities how are we using them. Are we building up our little fiefdoms with these God given inclinations ? How do we wake up and stand and tap into the potential God has placed in each of us to Glorify His Kingdom? No guilt trips or legalism needed, not a bandwagon to get on but a moving out,branching out a little farther, stretching the body we were given. I have no answers but continue to poke at this, praying for bravery, listening for direction, and  hoping for obedience.  

2 comments:

  1. Why is my entire body in a huge goose bump session reading this? I love being part of the kingdom with you, girlfriend! We are part of something big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is my entire body in a huge goose bump session reading this? I love being part of the kingdom with you, girlfriend! We are part of something big!

    ReplyDelete