Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tired thoughts



After a morning of trying to bake with an 18 month old and just getting things organized for

 the IF Gathering this weekend, I am just wiped. Nap time for my sweet baby is here. 

The list of what needs to be done still looms yet the draw to read my fellow bloggers and to 

write pushes all else away. Why is it? Why does reading words from another inspire,intrigue 

and interest? What now compels me to want to write even if it is not of anything earth 

shattering or "spiritual"? Is it because  we were created in His image and he is the very 

word?


 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning."John 1:1
 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was a full day of making sure my babies were taken care of. The amount of stuff to do for Fri. is mounting yet my family can not and will not be sacrificed. I have learned this over the years with the many big events I have been involved with - it's a good thing to remain relational during these times or after the memory of the event will be marred by bad memories. So, I was not able to read the posts yesterday. I went to bad savoring the fact that this is what I had to wake up to!!!!!! I love reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete