Saturday, March 14, 2015

Another moment to treasure

Another moment to treasure

Tonight I enjoyed a lovely evening gathered with family. Dinner plans looked a bit shaky earlier in the day as the kids tried to coordinate with all parties  involved as to the where and when. THE Plan was to celebrate my 50th as I had been away for the actual day. Squabbles over who had the best idea almost got the best of the day especially when the chosen location ended up in an hour and a half wait to be seated. But oh the fun and joy to be with my husband, foster son and his family, my nephew and his girl and my children and my sons' girlfriend. Conversation flowing, funny stories told ( and yes a few awkward stories too), precious grand baby loved on by all, and lots of laughter. An evening to remember topped off by a trip down memory lane with a home made photo album. Times like these feel like when heaven and earth meet up and you get to taste a bit of what  the  fullness of love must be like in the presence of the Son and his Heavenly Father.






1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! They did it! What a grand way to begin your next half century!

    ReplyDelete